Update February 2023: the ICAS Foundation has currently paused applications to its grant funding programme. Please check back to this webpage for future updates.
Eligible students can apply for one-off grant funding from the ICAS Foundation. Individual circumstances are always taken into consideration, however examples may include:
- A student's laptop breaks down partway through their final year and they require additional funding to replace this in order to complete their dissertation.
- A student faces unexpected changes to their accommodation situation which requires them to urgently find new accommodation.
More information about our grant funding and award levels are available in the application form guidance notes.
Our Grant Funding programme is open to students currently studying for an undergraduate degree in accountancy or finance (or similar) at any UK university.
- Students should be UK citizens or UK residents with leave to remain (EU / international students are not eligible to apply).
- The student's parental, guardian or household income should be under £34,000 per year.
- Students should be in receipt of a government-funded bursary (from the Student Awards Agency Scotland, Student Finance England or similar) to study at university.
Please note that students studying for any postgraduate qualification, studying any subject other than accountancy or finance, or students not already matriculated on their course are unable to apply for grant funding through this process.
Applications for grant funding are accepted all year round. We normally consider applications and confirm the outcome within three weeks of application receipt.
The ICAS Foundation Programme is separate from our grant funding, and provides ongoing funding and mentoring assistance for students at selected universities. Please check whether this programme is more suitable for your needs before applying for a grant. If you have any queries about which support is appropriate, please contact us before submitting an application form.